Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Learning how to blog and a bride's girls' day out

Starting a blog isn't difficult. Writing about things you are interested in isn't all that hard.
But who reads what we write? How do we find people who are interested in what we have to say? And how do we invite them to visit our websites?
I am hoping to find out - see below.

I discovered there is an equivalent to speed dating - in clay art classes. Three girls came for a bride's day out, a two and a half hour speeded-up lesson which was very fast, fun, educating for all of us, and a wonderful idea. They got to spend time with each other, doing something they had never done before and they will come and collect their works of art in two weeks time.
Mazal Tov Maya - and her friends Lena and Rina.

I'm evaluating a multi-media course on blogging from the folks at Simpleology. For a while, they're letting you snag it for free if you post about it on your blog.

It covers:

  • The best blogging techniques.
  • How to get traffic to your blog.
  • How to turn your blog into money.

I'll let you know what I think once I've had a chance to check it out. Meanwhile, go grab yours while it's still free.

No comments: