Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Been away and come back

Yes, I have been away.

Not just in another country, but in another life.
A break from my studio, my home, my clay, my students, my family and my friends in Israel. Three weeks in LA with my American Branch. You can see them on Shani's website too.
It was a relaxing, loving and fun break.
Now I am back and well.... kind of awake.

I have set up a small gallery just outside my studio; you are welcome to pop in and take a look, have a cup of coffee (COLD) Monday and Wednesday mornings, On other days just call first.
Classes are ongoing and lots of new things are happening in them, some of which you can already see on my website in the Class gallery
If you would like to join a class or try out some of your own ideas, just give me a call.
I am starting work on new pieces and new ideas for the September " Artists of the Moshava" around Rosh Hashana and I am planning to be working in the studio a lot this summer.
Welcome!

1 comment:

שמש חדשה said...

Welcome back Dearest Leonie! It was a fascinating surprise to discover your Beautiful art! Now you came right on time to - maybe(?)- teach me some computer skills? As my comp. operating is very basic and dull.